- In-depth experience in creating machine learning pipelines, NLP, multi-agent systems, data visualization;
- Diverse technical background with a clear vision of where technology is moving;
- Experience in analyzing data, using strong database query (e.g. SQL), spreadsheet and statistical modeling skills;
- Proven track record of thought leadership in applying data-driven models across international markets;
- Good understanding of software architecture, HA, distributed systems & performance and experience with cloud services (e.g. Amazon AWS);
- Expertise with agile product development;
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience;
- Flexible and adaptable with a penchant for a dynamic start-up environment;
- English proficiency.
- Take product needs and technical challenges, and figure out the best approach to be implemented by the team;
- Bring new ideas based on the latest advances in ML, NLP, data visualization, scalability, big data;
- Mentor and stimulate continuous-learning and improvement in the tech team;
- Lead the vision for the technology, in close collaboration with the CEO, CPO, and engaging with key customers, partners and colleagues across departments to have the pulse of what is needed from the technology;
- Ensure seamless operations and scalability of our global technology platform with its various B2B applications;
- Play an external role in important engagements, such as key client presentations, investment meetings, or thought leadership presentations to promote the story of our technology.
- Fix Salary + Bonus;
- Other benefits to be negotiated case by case.