This is a truly unique opportunity: as CTO you will be responsible for the technical development of our global Text Analytics Platform and in charge of leading and further building our IT department. At Citibeats, we strive for innovation, on-going improvement and the best solutions for a high social impact, users and clients. We are looking for an individual who brings the relevant experience, skill set and energy to take our technical platform to the next level!
You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits.
- Work closely with Product and Sales leaders to understand the business intelligence and insights needs of all end users, from representatives on the sales floor to the executive leadership team.
- Report directly to the CEO and be part of the management team
- Ensure seamless operations of our global technology platform with its various B2B applications
- Drive the design, architecture and development of our applications and on-going improvements, applying agile methodologies
- Improve the scalability and security of our platform
- Lead, develop and scale our IT department, including the back-end, front-end, UX/UI, QA, mobile apps and DevOps engineering teams
- Coordinate technical development with other departments (marketing, content, sales, product, etc.)
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Provide thought leadership, translating big data into actionable insights and supporting targeted impact, including opportunities for product and process improvement.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure and interpret business trends and inform business partner decisions.
- Communicate insights on a regular basis to the appropriate level of management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Any further exposure to front-end, DevOps, QA is a plus
- In-depth experience in machine learning/NLP, mult-agentsystems, data Visualization.
- Experience in analyzing data, using strong database query (e.g. SQL), spreadsheet and statistical modeling skills.
- Proven track record of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales and marketing operations across international markets.
- Diverse technical background with a good sense for where technology is moving
- Experience with cloud services (e.g. Amazon AWS)
- Good understanding of software architecture, HA, distributed systems & performance
- Expertise with agile product development
- Expertise in any of the following is a plus: Android, iOS, digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Flexible and adaptable with a penchant for a dynamic start-up environment
- English proficiency.
If you think you are the right person, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.